In This Discussion Activity There Are Three Scenarios Links To An External Site
In this Discussion Activity, there are Three Scenarios (Links to an external site.) related to identifying variables and developing problem statements. You will be assigned one these scenarios based on the first letter of your last name.
- List and label the variables as independent, dependent, intervening, or moderating
- Explain the relationships among the variables
- Develop a problem statement for the situation
Retention of minority women in the workplace is becoming more and more difficult. Not finding an influential mentor in the system who is willing to help them, lacking of an informal network of colleagues, lack of role models, and the lack of high visibility projects result in dissatisfaction experienced at work. When this occurs, the minority women ultimately decide to leave the organization. Of course, not all minority women quit. Only those who have the wherewithal (e.g., resources and self confidence) to start their own business leave the organization
1. Explain the relationships among the variables, the relationship between each variable should be the study of each.
2. Develop a problem statement for the situation
3. List and label the variables as independent, dependent, intervening, or moderating.
Need your ASSIGNMENT done? Use our paper writing service to score good grades and meet your deadlines.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper