The Role of the Internet and Crime
Over the past number of years criminals have utilized the Internet to expedite and conceal both traditional and purely digital crimes.
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
1. Explain how the Internet has aided criminal activity.
2. Provide three (3) specific examples of how the Internet has aided criminal activity.
3. Identify the types of crime that traditionally have been non-digital in nature are now best abetted by Internet activity.
4. Describe the role viruses, other malicious code, and phishing attacks play in aiding this criminal activity.
5. Use at least three (3) quality references for this assignment.
Your assignment must:
ï‚· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA.
ï‚· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date.
The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
ï‚· Summarize white-collar crimes and criminal tools.
ï‚· Explain computer viruses and malicious computer code.
ï‚· Use technology and information resources to research issues in information technology in criminal justice.
ï‚· Write clearly and concisely about information technology in criminal justice topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style
Need your ASSIGNMENT done? Use our paper writing service to score good grades and meet your deadlines.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper