In a local cellular phone area, company A accounts for 70% of the cellular phone market while company B accounts for the remaining 30% of teh market. of teh cellular calls made with company A, 2% of the calls wil have some sort of interference, while 3% of the cellular calls with company B will have interference. Given that a randomly selected cellular call is that has interference, what is the probability it came from company A.
STARSESSAY.COM is a licensed Academic Writing Service created to offer academic help to students from all parts of the world. Our writing services are unique and offer more than just a piece of assignment. We have a pool of extremely qualified and experienced writers who do your assignments with dedication.
Simple Ordering Process
Any Given Deadline
24/7 Customer support
+1 (205) 286-5157